CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, November 14, 2008

Thanksgiving...

The joys of Thanksgiving are coming soon!
When I think back to Thanksgiving,
I remember my family gatherings-sometimes big, sometimes not so big.
I remember great food-old recipes and new.
But most of all, I remember the feelings I felt.
I felt comfort,
I felt loved,
I felt anticipation,
I felt full!
Most of all, I felt the love of my Heavenly Father!
I am so thankful for the things I have been blessed with in my life.
The good times and not so good.
I know that through the Plan of Salvation
the things I am thankful for will last for Eternity!
Happy Thanksgiving!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I agree with you, Thanksgiving is a good time to appreciate family and the gospel. One thing that is great about it is there are no gifts it is all about being thankful and being with the ones you love!

Love ya!

P.S. Thanks for your sweet comment ;)

Tyler's Birthday

Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker

Blake's Birthday

Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker

Kaden's Birthday

Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker

Sydney's Birthday

Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker

Some of Our Faves


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones