CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 5, 2009

She cut her hair!!



As you can tell Sydney is now sporting a new hair cut. Not my choice!
I was sitting at work when Justin called me.
He said, "The inevitable has happened!"
A million things went through my head,
I was waiting for him to tell me one of the cars died,
or the furnace or water heater bit the dust.
Then he said, "Sydney cut her hair."
I was relieved and nervous all at the same time.
And of course the first question out of my mouth was,
"How bad is it?"
Come to find out, Dad let her have the scissors to cut out a Barbie picture, or something.
While he was sitting right there with her she started cutting off her little ringlets.
He didn't even figure it out until she ran out of the room, trying to hide what she had done, and was being too quiet in her room.
The first thing she said, because she knew she was in trouble was,
"I hate you Daddy, don't tell Mom!!"
When I got home from school I assessed the situation and tried to fix her hair without totally butchering it.
Her new hair cut is cute (a little Mullet-ish) but, not totally how I like her hair.
It could have been worse though!!

1 comments:

Ana said...

I went through my mullet stage too! Do you remember that one? haha well she is still a cutie pie :)

Tyler's Birthday

Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker

Blake's Birthday

Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker

Kaden's Birthday

Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker

Sydney's Birthday

Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker

Some of Our Faves


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones