CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Happy 10th Birthday Tyler!




Today is Tyler's 10th birthday and I have decided to do something a little different than I have been doing for the past birthdays.

I have interviewed Ty so we can get to know him better.

Here are some questions I've asked Ty followed by his answers:

How old are you? 10

When is your Birthday? March 23, 2000

How much did you weigh when you where born? I don't know? 9lbs 16oz (Really 7lbs 3oz)

What is the best Birthday present you have ever received? Left 4Dead video came

What is your earliest memory from your childhood? Watching the weird Witches movie, and they where bald, and would go after kids. It scared me.

What is the craziest thing you have done? Um,I jumped off something that should have killed me and it jolted my legs so bad and they went numb.

What is your favorite color? It is green, black, and gold

What is your favorite food? I would say fruits and vegetables and lasagna. And lots of other things, there are so many.

What is your favorite thing to do? Soccer, basketball, football, sleeping in, and video games.

What kind of car do you want when you turn 16? That new Cube car and a Mini-cooper.

What is your dream 1st job? Ooh, I would be a game tester or a painter in the military.

What do you want to be when you grow up? I would want to be a sniper in the military.

Where do you want to go on your mission? Russia

What do you think you will be doing in another 15 years? I would be in college learning what I'm suppose to.
So, there's a peek into the birthday boy's mind!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TYLER, WE LOVE YOU!


1 comments:

Ana said...

send tyler my birthday love! i love that interview thing you did. that is a good memory to keep :)

Tyler's Birthday

Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker

Blake's Birthday

Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker

Kaden's Birthday

Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker

Sydney's Birthday

Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker

Some of Our Faves


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones