CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Grandpa and Grandma Tolman Together Again!


I have to admit, even though Grandpa just died a week ago,
to me he was gone 10 years ago when Grandma passed away.
The grandpa I knew and loved died with grandma.... They where the perfect team!
I am filled with an overwhelming sense of love an peace to know that they are in a little corner of Heaven, Together Again.
I will remember the both of them when....
I see a boat on a lake,
an aluminum can,
I have a McDonalds cheeseburger,
smell cinnamon,
I make my family fried potatoes and hot dogs,
I drive past the old shop,
I see a huge motor home,
I smell gasoline,
I smell Chlorine at a swimming pool,
I have Sour Cream and Onions Potato Chips,
I hear, "Where's the Beef!",
I see vines on a house,
see peonies in a yard,
I hear the screeching of sneakers during a basketball game,
I hear the cheers at a football game,
When I hear snoring,
we have Grandma's Green Jello at Thanksgiving,
I see a picture of Clark Gable,
I hear a piano that's out of tune,
I smell a tree like they had in the backyard,
I hear a jet fly by on a summer's day,
I have an ice cream cake from Dairy Queen,
the smell of certain cigarette smoke,
I hear a coo-coo clock hit the hour,
when I let an "Oh Hell" slip,
When we go to the dump,
or the DI,
I hear Jackson 5
I smell Irish Spring,
I smell the inside of a tent,
I smell Bug Spray,
I smell sun screen,
I see a bottle of TUMS,
I sing the Primary song, Families Can be Together Forever......
My list could go on forever.
My Grandma and Grandpa Tolman shaped and molded my life in more ways
than I can imagine to count.
You guys will be missed by many people.
I love you guys!!

0 comments:

Tyler's Birthday

Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker

Blake's Birthday

Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker

Kaden's Birthday

Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker

Sydney's Birthday

Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker

Some of Our Faves


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones