CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 14, 2011

Funny Guy!!

Last summer, in August, we went to East Carbon Utah to take care of some family business.
After all was said and done, we went out to eat on the way home in Price.
The tradition when we go out is to get Ice cream for dessert.
I forgot to take pictures of everything,
but I did happen to take pictures of our time in the restaurant.
I told Blake,
"Act like you REALLY like your Ice Cream."
This is what I got!

This is totally how he is!
Since then, I've noticed, he really does make this face when he's super excited.
This boy totally entertains me.
Another funny story. We went to a Taco Time near our house a couple weeks ago.
We got there during a little bit of a rush. So quite a few people where in the building.
We just sat down to eat and since our family is getting bigger,
two of the kids where across the isle in their own booth.
When out of nowhere, a very LOUD fart echoed through the restaurant.
We looked to see where the noise came from, and low and behold....
It was Blake.
He actually was leaning over to let it flow a little better and he had a look on his face that said,
"Did I do that?"
And because of the MAGNITUDE, I'm sure the fry-cook in the back even heard.
What do you do?
Justin and I looked at each other...
and we couldn't help but laugh.
We didn't want to seem rude but we couldn't help it.
I was already Slap-happy, and I laughed till I cried.
A dude on the other side of the half-wall slowly peeked his head over to see who could have produced such a noise, all we could do was apologise.
Later in the truck Blake asked if that was embarrassing.......
YES!!

0 comments:

Tyler's Birthday

Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker

Blake's Birthday

Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker

Kaden's Birthday

Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker

Sydney's Birthday

Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker

Some of Our Faves


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones