CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, July 27, 2008

It took me a while to make this post about girls camp but,
I finally did it.
From July 15th to the 19th
I went with my Young Women to girls camp.
This year it was on a ward level.
So, I was able to pick where we went.
I have always loved South Fork Canyon so that's where we went.
We where able to get inner tubes and go down the river
(RIVER SALUTE! To those who know what it is.),
take a nice nature walk,
go on a spiritual hike,
do a spiritual scavenger hunt,
play "Faith Factor",
make up pass along stories,
play several rounds of telephone,
and of course just be girls!
We had so much fun!
I think everyone that went was able to feel the spirit,
grow closer to each other, and our Heavenly Father.
I just want to "Spread the Love"!
We have the BEST girls and leaders in the world!
I will have a lot of crazy and fun things to look back on when I am old!
Thanks!
To those who weren't able to go, "Look on the bright side...there's the Big Dipper!"

2 comments:

Chefwife said...

This is too funny! I love how you worked in all our little secrets and the girls sayings. I'm really bummed that this is the only GC we can look back on together.

Unknown said...

ha ha I loved the short amount of time I was able to spend up there with you guys!! What great memories we have made... too bad it had to come to an abrupt end :(

Tyler's Birthday

Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker

Blake's Birthday

Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker

Kaden's Birthday

Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker

Sydney's Birthday

Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker

Some of Our Faves


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones