CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

The Tooth Fairy...


On Sunday Blake finally got it in his head that his front wiggly tooth was driving him crazy. So he wiggled it, and wiggled it, then it finally came out really late that night.
It was so late that night that he was worried that the Tooth Fairy had already made her rounds and passed our house...We still put it under his pillow, just in case.
At around 6am Blake came into my bed and said that the Tooth Fairy missed his tooth.
Of course I thought, "Oh crud, the 'Tooth Fairy' forgot!"
I told him that we would put it under his pillow the next night, she would definatly get it then.
Blake put his tooth, in it's little baggie, on the counter and climbed into bed with me and fell asleep.
Some time between the second he fell asleep and two hours later, the Tooth Fairy came. When we woke up his tooth was gone, and he had $3 under my pillow.
Blake said, "That Tooth Fairy is soo smart!"

3 comments:

Rachel's Family Blurp said...

$3 that "Tooth Fairy" isn't smart she is rich. I want to have baby teeth again so I can get some money. That is such a cute picture of Blake.

Chefwife said...

The Tooth Fairy brought my niece $5 on her first tooth. My brother quickly realized that with 6 kids and all those teeth that the precedent had been set and that the "Tooth Fairy" had to get an extra job to pay for all those kids and their teeth!

Blake looks so cute, and happy!

Chefwife said...

Thank you so much for going camping with us this weekend. We really had a lot of fun. I hope this won't be overload for us before GC! :)

Tyler's Birthday

Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker

Blake's Birthday

Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker

Kaden's Birthday

Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker

Sydney's Birthday

Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker

Some of Our Faves


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones