CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 26, 2009

Oliver.

Poor Oliver! Sometime last week Oliver must have gotten out (We didn't realize it, great pet owners huh?) and wandered off.
Then on Friday (Jan 23rd) Sydney started asking us where he was. Normally he gets shut in a closet but not this time.
So, when the kids got home from school we took them around the neighborhood and through the field behind our house looking for him. I sunk up to my ankles in the mud tromping through the field, so much fun!
The whole time I was praying that when we got home he would be sitting on the back porch wanting to go in. he wasn't!
Justin called the Davis County Animal Control to see if Oliver was there. They said it would be best for us to come in because they have soo many cats there
We thought it would be a waste of time but, we went anyway to see if we could get a couple of kids to nap.
I sent Justin in alone because I didn't want to depress the kids.
All of a sudden Justin called and said, "Oliver's here! I have to pay $50 to get him out though."
Come to find out a couple in Clearfield found him the day before then brought him in two hours before we got there. Probably the time we where trudging around the neighborhood!
My prayers where answered!!
His collar with all of his info was missing, but we got him back!
Now I can say I have bailed someone out of Jail, even though that someone was a cat!

0 comments:

Tyler's Birthday

Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker

Blake's Birthday

Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker

Kaden's Birthday

Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker

Sydney's Birthday

Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker

Some of Our Faves


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones