CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Trying to get back to normal...




My CrAZy Christmas Elves!






So, we made it through Christmas and having ALL the kids home full time.
Christmas was good!
We prepare and prepare, then it's over in a few hours. It's kinda like planning a wedding...You spend months getting every detail just how you want it then it's gone in a flash. It's fun though!!
I am healing from my surgery. Dr. Austead said it will take 3 months to be completely healed but, it is already a lot better. Although I still have a spot on the bottom of my foot that is numb, WEIRD.
We celebrated Sydney's Birthday at Chucky Cheese. Grandma Beep Beep totally insisted and paid for everything. I forgot my camera so the only pictures I took where with my phone.
I can't believe my baby is already three!
Justin's birthday was two days later. He never usually wants to do anything though. Plus he had to work, what a bummer. I only saw him for 3 hours that day. So the next day, New Years Eve, I took him out to eat and to a movie he really wanted to see. It was crazy, we where the youngest couple there!
When we got home we really didn't have plans or any huge parties to go to, so we did our traditional fireworks and bummed around the house. The kids had fun though!
The next week the boys went back to school, FINALLY, and we had Lola back after about three weeks. It was a major transition but, we are about back to our regular grind.
Cute Little Lola

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Sounds like fun!! I can't believe Syd is that old either :)

I love that cute pic of my little lady!!

Tyler's Birthday

Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker

Blake's Birthday

Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker

Kaden's Birthday

Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker

Sydney's Birthday

Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker

Some of Our Faves


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones