CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 14, 2009

Deck the Halls...


Decorating for Christmas was always a challenge in our old house.
It was soo little and it was hard to find a place for the tree, let alone everything else.
Most of our decorations we never got out because we had no where to put them.
We even stopped buying decorations for inside the house because of our space issues.
This year has been so fun!
We even have room for two trees.
We still don't have a ton of decorations but, what we do have can be put out.
I am really looking forward to "after Christmas" sells on decorations.
Here are a few pictures of the kids, trees, and our decorations.

My little decorating helpers. Kaden, Sydney, and Blake.


The tree in the TV room. This is the tree Justin and I bought for our 1st Christmas. This tree took Justin almost two hours to get all the lights on. I would have just ripped them all off and started over.


Tyler's version of helping to decorate. I think we are close to the teen years. Yippee!


I went to see The Nutcracker by The Ballet West, and these are the ornaments I brought home for the kids.


The outside lights.


It looks way better with snow.


Justin trying to find where all the lights where put.


Ty and Blake having a snowball fight. They where actually being quite strategic.


My handsome Ty.


Blakie my tender heart.


Kaden wanted to be out but, he didn't want to play or put on a coat. I made him sit on the swing and I eventually brought out blankets.


Sydney eating the snow. Kinda gross but, we all did it.


My little Angel making a snow angel.


Scrambling for snow balls.




Kaden LOVES the Andrew Sisters Christmas CD and fell asleep listening to it.

1 comments:

Ana said...

oh my goodness!! this is all so cute :) i love the decorations and the cousins are adorable. love you guys

Tyler's Birthday

Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker

Blake's Birthday

Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker

Kaden's Birthday

Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker

Sydney's Birthday

Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker

Some of Our Faves


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones