CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 14, 2009

The Ogden Lights


When I was little we would go to Ogden to see the displays and lights.
It was something I always looked forward to.
I'm still a child at heart and still love to go to the lights in Ogden.
And many of the displays have little elves and stuff from when I was a kid.
It didn't seem like Christmas unless we went see them.
So here are pictures of our visit this year.
I made sure I checked the batteries in my camera before we left,
and they seemed to be in working order.
But the second we got out in the cold and took a few pictures it started flashing at me.

This is our substitute picture of Blake with Santa.

The camera went dead before I could get the picture.

Here's Ty with Santa. He was so bundled that Santa had to peel away layers to see his face. I think this year may be the last that he sits on Santa's lap. He felt a little too old to be talking to Santa.

Syd with Santa. Don't they both look so happy? I think Sydney was nervous.



Kaden with Santa.
I think he was more interested in the Candy Canes.



The real reason we came to the lights....To drop a few boys off at the jail.



I just think my kids are the cutest. Here they are in front of one of the displays.



Some of the lights as it started to snow.



I love the western Santas.

Our traditional salute with the Christmas Soldiers

0 comments:

Tyler's Birthday

Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker

Blake's Birthday

Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker

Kaden's Birthday

Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker

Sydney's Birthday

Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker

Some of Our Faves


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones