CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Laundry....ughhh!

Okay, everyone has to do it but, do we like doing it?
It's one thing to only have to do it for two or three people, but SIX!!
Plus doing towels, sheets, blankets, comforters, rugs, or anything else washable that a kid touches.
Here's a picture of our laundry room now. As you can see, it is VERY small!
We decided to stack the washer and dryer to give us a little more room.
Here's the laundry room we had at our last house.
Even though it was unfinished, it had great potential and was HUGE!

After seeing both Laundry rooms, which one would you like the most?

A laundry room is a laundry room and you do the same thing both places, but one is better than the other (in my opinion)!!

The new one is small, finished, and upstairs. The old one is large, unfinished, and downstairs.

My favorite one is..... the small one, and not for obvious reasons.

Yes, it's nice not having to do laundry with the spiders and on a cold cement floor, but
I did laundry with the spiders for most of my life.... it was nice having help.

But, I like my smaller laundry room because it's small.

When I had a big laundry room it was easy to let the laundry pile up and get overwhelming. Plus it was hard to haul up that much laundry once it was clean.

With my little laundry room I have to keep on top of it so, I can reach my washer and dryer.

And I walk by it a million times a day. So, I'm reminded to do it a million times.

Plus I'm less likely to forget a load in the washer or dryer.

That's why I like my little laundry room!!
***

This is my mountain of Laundry that I was always doing when I was at the other house.

Soooo crazy!!!

It makes me have anxiety just looking at that huge pile.

My piles NEVER look like that since moving, and I'm very glad!!

Now I just need to train my kids to put their laundry away NICELY.


0 comments:

Tyler's Birthday

Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker

Blake's Birthday

Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker

Kaden's Birthday

Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker

Sydney's Birthday

Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker

Some of Our Faves


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones