CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 25, 2011

Soo much going on.....

A lot has been going on lately that I have totally been forgetting my blog. After our long summer, getting kids back in school, moving, work, PTA treasurer stuff, holidays, a couple funerals, and kids in general, my list could go on and on.........
It doesn't help that my boys used my camera as a sniper scope on one of their NERF guns, so that thing is having a few issues. **I have been a little frustrated while taking pictures**
Here's my feeble attempt at catching up:

As I was cutting all the boy's hair,
Sydney was feeling left out and wanted her hair cut short like her Cousin's.
I didn't know exactly which cousin she had in mind, but I wasn't willing to go as short as she was saying (she wanted it to her chin).
So,we came to a compromise.
I was going to cut it, and she was going to be surprised as to what it looked like.

The before pictures...

She was soo excited to get her hair cut
and I was glad to be able to cut some layers off
from a previous hair cut.......that she gave herself!
The After pictures:
As you can see, we cut some inches off, but nothing drastic.
She loves it, her hair is easier to comb, we are all HAPPY!
(Although I'm a little sad she doesn't have as many baby curls...dang big girl hair)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Our Family Christmas present this year was from my sister, Liz ,and her family.
Liz and Kylee where going to Guatemala for a service project
and they had a fundraiser selling discount cards to different places.
So, we where the lucky recipients of discount tickets to the Syracuse Family Fun Center.
The kids where extremely excited to go and reminded us
every time we drove past it to go to school.
We finally found time to go. So here's where the fun began:



We first played in the Trampoline room.
Trampolines EVERYWHERE!

Then we played a game of bowling.
When Sydney bowled,
it took forever for her ball to make it to the pins.











The boys loved showing off their skills.
It was cool because the machine told you how fast you threw the ball.
To say the least, I was a wimp!









The scores for Kaden, Tyler, and Dad.









The scores for Sydney, Blake and Myself.
Yes...I lost to a 5 year old!!










We then went to Mini Golf.
It was pitch black and they only used black-lights...
Very cool!
We found vacuums at the end, which I thought was funny
and I had to get a KODAK moment of it.





This guy freaked Kaden and Sydney out!
Mind you, it's dark and he's GLOWING!!











Sydney loved the unicorn though.
Red eyes= a little creepy!









Everyone was having so much fun that they kept leaving me in
their golf ball dust.








We had free admission to everything so we decided splurge
on lunch. This is us waiting for the food.

Dad has "Forest Gump" eyes!











Tyler and Blake.....
So patient!!!
LOL









Sydney was fascinated by the napkin dispenser.
She kept pulling out more and more napkins.
We finally had to hide it!

After lunch we played a game of Laser Tag. I couldn't take pictures because I was busy getting laser therapy on my BUM!
I stunk so bad, and I was protecting Syd!
The boys played another round
while Syd and I enjoyed
the bounce houses and trampolines again.

0 comments:

Tyler's Birthday

Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker

Blake's Birthday

Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker

Kaden's Birthday

Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker

Sydney's Birthday

Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker

Some of Our Faves


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones