CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

My Family



For the last few days I have been at Utah State University enjoying Youth Conference with my YW. We had the best time and unfortunatly I forgot my camera, so no pictures.
Anyway, going to Youth Conference as an adult was a whole new experience. I actually had to be somewhat responsible for the crazy teenage antics, wake everyone up on time, and be the one with the prod to get kids where they needed to be on time. And because I am no longer trying to find my eternal companion, I already dress modestly, I am morally clean, and all the other topics that are usually talked about in Youth Conference devotionals....it didn't completly apply as much to me this time.
But, I did walk away spiritually fed.
While I was away from home, I realized how thankful I am for my family....The family I grew up with and the family I have now. (I admit, I was a little homesick)
I am thankful for how I was raised, though it wasn't perfect, and who I was raised with.
I have a great foundation to build my little family on.
I hope I can provide my children with a little of what I had as a kid.

3 comments:

Chefwife said...

We are so glad to have you back. Hoope you had a good time!

Chefwife said...

By-the-way, great hair!!! :)

Rachel's Family Blurp said...

That is the funiest picture, but I love it. I love your Family!!!

Tyler's Birthday

Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker

Blake's Birthday

Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker

Kaden's Birthday

Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker

Sydney's Birthday

Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker

Some of Our Faves


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones