CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 9, 2008

Syd is soo funny!


I had to post this picture! One day Sydney will be so mad at me but, I think it is the funniest thing ever. As you can see, Sydney is on the potty, wearing Mr. Potato Head glasses upside down, and talking on the phone. What a multi-tasker!
We've reached a milestone in our home. We have offically potty trained all of our kids and we no longer have to buy HUGGIES!
We still have a few potty quirks, but I can handle anything if I don't have to buy diapers.

4 comments:

Chefwife said...

Yeah! I'm so excited for you. I totally love blogging. It is so much faster, and less expensive, than scrapbooking!

Chefwife said...

Sydney is so cute. Nice glasses! :)

Unknown said...

ha ha this picture is priceless!! How funny! Congrats on having a fully potty trained home!

Rachel's Family Blurp said...

She is a crack up, she is so dang cute. She is just like you when we were little. Your blog looks AWESOME!!!

Tyler's Birthday

Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker

Blake's Birthday

Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker

Kaden's Birthday

Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker

Sydney's Birthday

Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker

Some of Our Faves


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones