CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 9, 2008

Well, it's some what viewable...

Well, I have made the transition. I had to have some tutoring from my friend Rachel to set up my page, but I made it through it, and it's some what viewable.
I still have to figure out a few things and build up my friend list, but I'm lovin' it!
School is out and we are trying to adjust to having no scheldule and it's killing me. I keep thinking, "Get to bed, you have school tomorrow!"
The weather has also been a little cold so it doesn't feel like summer yet.
I have new pictures of the kids that I want to post, but I haven't figured out how to download pictures from my new camera. That will be my next thing to master!

0 comments:

Tyler's Birthday

Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker

Blake's Birthday

Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker

Kaden's Birthday

Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker

Sydney's Birthday

Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker

Some of Our Faves


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones