CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 4, 2008

Am I obsessed or what!?




Once I started reading The Twilight Saga I couldn't put them down. I read all four in two weeks!!! Crazy me! I'm sure Justin is glad to have me back too. Every free second I had, I spent reading...Don't get me wrong I didn't neglect anyone and the house stayed clean but, I rushed through everything so could read.

I am a crazed obsessed fan now. I can't wait until the movie comes out!



1 comments:

Chefwife said...

That's my girl! They're good, aren't they?

Tyler's Birthday

Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker

Blake's Birthday

Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker

Kaden's Birthday

Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker

Sydney's Birthday

Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker

Some of Our Faves


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones