CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Kaden is such a little STINKER!!

Kaden has always been my child that will do anything, just to see what will happen....


He has flushed things down the toilet, many times. He will spray or dump any type of cleaner on people, furniture, or down a heat vents. He throws food at T.V.s, walls, furniture, carpet, people, and windows... Even in public places, so embarrassing!


Today Kaden has trumped anything he has ever done!!


I went to answer the door (It was Stepanie Shelly, if that means anything to anyone). While she was talking to me Kaden grabbed a bowl of salad that I had taken out of the fridge while I was cleaning. It was a nice Pyrex bowl with a lid and everything.


Anyway, he put the bowl in the microwave, lid and all, and started it for I don't know how long.


While Stephanie was talking to me the bowl must have ignited...It torched the salad, melted the lid, and shattered the bowl.


I had no idea any of this was going on!


Blake came running to me in a panic. So, I followed him like a good mother does. Come to find out....I wasn't that good of a mother at all.


It took me a while to figure out what he put in the microwave because it was such a cremated mess.


To say the least, the microwave is toast. And to be honest, I don't think I plan on getting a new one until he is out of the house!


Another crazy thing!! Our smoke detector did not go off!! I know it works because it went off the other day when Kaden put a crayon in the stove and Dad preheated it!


I think we will take the money we would have used to buy a microwave and buy smoke detectors! Lots of them!
The bowl (what's left of it) & The microwave with the mess

2 comments:

Chefwife said...

That boy is so funny. What a cute kid, sorry for the mess. :(

Rachel's Family Blurp said...

Ok, I am laughing so hard that my cheeks hurt and I am suprised that I have not wet my pants. Kaden is a pyro!!!

Tyler's Birthday

Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker

Blake's Birthday

Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker

Kaden's Birthday

Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker

Sydney's Birthday

Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker

Some of Our Faves


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones