CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Soo much to be thankful for...Part 1

I have such a cute family! I'm a little biased but, they are!
Most of my siblings love taking pictures, so we have a million pictures of everyone and everything. I borrowed some of these pictures from my sister, she really has an eye for taking pictures. Some of the pictures came from a smaller file so they are grainy up close, they are still cute though. Thanks Liz for some of the funniest pictures!
Slide.com was a little weird when I made this slide and it wouldn't let me put captions. I will go back later and try to put captions in.

0 comments:

Tyler's Birthday

Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker

Blake's Birthday

Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker

Kaden's Birthday

Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker

Sydney's Birthday

Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker

Some of Our Faves


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones