CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 1, 2008

All I Want For Christmas is My THREE Front Teeth




Today Blake FINALLY lost his 2nd front tooth! It has been really wiggly for the last few days.
He came out to me with a string in hand and asked me to tie it to his tooth and the door.
(We tried this with Tyler two years ago and we wimped out)
So, I tied everything thinking, "This isn't going to happen."
I told him I couldn't do it...this was his idea.
He geared up and slammed the door...
He was to close!
Then he told me to do it, he was nervous.
I had him back up then.....*Pop*... Slam!
It took us a second to find his tooth but, it was out!
I started singing, "All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth...."
He quickly corrected me because he has THREE teeth missing in the front.
(He has a lateral incisor missing also)
P.S. I had a hard time getting him to smile without him looking like a goof.
His camera smile is hilarious!
P.S.S. Don't you love his dirty glasses?

3 comments:

Rachel's Family Blurp said...

That is so funny. Garrett & Alex and Blake could be triplets they are all toothless. Alex pulled out 2 in one day. I don't remember loosing my teeth so fast. It is so funny to see them with no teeth.

Unknown said...

He is so cute! I love that he was excited to show me his tooth yesterday. What a brave guy!

Stacie said...

Can you ever get young ones to not smile like a goof, with or without three missing teeth? My kiddo's are always smiling goofy. Your kids are so cute!

Tyler's Birthday

Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker

Blake's Birthday

Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker

Kaden's Birthday

Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker

Sydney's Birthday

Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker

Some of Our Faves


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones