CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

A little down time.


On the 18th of this month I went and had surgery on my foot. They did a Plantar Fascia Release on my left foot. I was excited to get it done!
So I have had a little down time before Christmas.

It kind-a stunk doing it so close to Christmas because it forced me to get everything done...I like to shop even though I should be done. **I love spoiling my kids**

Anyway, this was really the first thing I've ever had done, and it was interesting...To tell you the truth, it was a really good nap and I didn't want to wake up.

All I really remember was thanking anyone and everyone!!

The bad thing about all this is, it has been snowing and I love playing with the kids in the snow. (I can only be on my foot for so many minutes of the day. And Justin has been so protective!)
Justin totally freaks out if I try to get up or do anything. So I have only been able to watch kids from the front window.

They are so cute. They where trying to entertain me by having a snow ball fight and occasionally throwing snow at the front window at me.

They also made a cute snowman. **I snuck outside and took a picture of it**

My foot already feels 80% better than it did before, and it's only been 5 days!
A great Christmas present for me. I did ask them to put a bow on my foot. They just laughed at me. Maybe they thought I was still a little loopy!

The Snowman Justin and the Kids made, Very Cute!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I am so glad you are doing well. I kept thinking I should call and I haven't yet, as you know. I am a bad friend!

I am bringing you a gift tomorrow, so I will text you and see when will work for me {and the wee one} to stop by! Merry Christmas!

Chefwife said...

I am glad you are doing better. And it is good to hear that Justin is taking such good care of you!

Richard loves the snowman!

Tyler's Birthday

Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker

Blake's Birthday

Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker

Kaden's Birthday

Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker

Sydney's Birthday

Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker

Some of Our Faves


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones